- Planning For 61 Apartments
- Parking & Ancillary Spaces
- 30 One Bedroom Apartments
- 31 Two Bedroom Apartments
- For Sale By Informal Tender; Closing Date 1st September 2017
- Planning Stipulates Financial Contribution Towards Off-Site Provision Of Affordable Housing
- Popular Location North Of The City Close To The A38 & Derriford Hospital
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
LAND WITH PLANNING PERMISSION - GRANTED ON 4th MAY 2017; 16/00163/FUL
Plymouth is a busy and thriving City situated on the South Coast of Devon. The site is situated in the North of the City, close to Derriford Hospital and many of the City's major business parks. It has great transportation links via the A386 and the A38 Devon Expressway, giving access to Devon, Cornwall and the rest of the country via the M5. Plymouth boasts plenty of entertainment with a thriving nightlife and world renowned theatre, cinemas & casinos, numerous tourist attractions include; Plymouth Hoe, The Royal William Yard ,The Barbican and The National Marine Aquarium.
Planning was granted on the 4th May 2017, 16/00163/FUL for the erection of 61 apartments with allocated and visitor parking. The planning obligation includes an off site provision for affordable housing and a figure of £672,233 has been calculated for this.
Method of Disposal
As joint agents Maitlands & Mr Green Estate Agents are inviting all offers to be placed on the site in writing by 5:00pm on 1st September 2017.
For general enquiries please contact Andy Blacklock at Maitlands on 01752 661000 - firstname.lastname@example.org or George Marshall at Mr Green Estate Agents on 01202 387718.