Realise the true potential of your investment
Are you a developer or an investor? Let Maitlands help you.
Maitlands can help you to achieve the best returns possible on potential development opportunities in Plymouth and the surrounding area using the specialist skills of our locally based experts.
Maitlands can help you identify and acquire local sites full of development potential as well as advising you on how to release that asset, acting as the sole agent so you do not have to deal with anyone else. Keeping things simple and straightforward.
- Unequalled area knowledge: Helping you to acquire and sell the best options locally.
- A complete 360 service: Maitlands can assist you in selling or buying land for development or selling and buying properties and developments, to suit your commercial objectives.
- Commercial experience: Maitlands offers you a complete land service under one roof, tried, tested and trusted.
- Well established networks: Maitlands can provide you with all the contacts you need, from developers, landowners, local authorities, housing associations and contractors, whether you are working on projects as varied as urban regeneration, brownfield sites, greenfield sites, shared equity/ownership or mixed use schemes.
- Exclusive agent support: Maitlands can also offer you advice and guidance on pricing and act as your sole agent for sales and after sales service.
Why buying a new home could be the right choice for you
There are lots of questions to ask yourself when buying a property and high on the list should be whether you want a brand new home or an older property. From first time buyers to families, apartments to houses, new homes come with a number of benefits and might be just right for you and your lifestyle. Maitlands work with all the leading developers and construction companies in the local area to help find you the brand new home you have always wanted.
- No time for DIY? Move in, unpack and start enjoying your new home immediately.
- Peace of mind: All new homes should be covered by a new home warranty (e.g. NHBC/LABC) meaning you are protected, should you encounter any problems with your new property
- Green and lean: Today’s innovative construction methods and energy efficient heating and lighting systems mean lower running costs and greater savings for you and the planet
- Make your mark fast: A new home is a like a blank canvas, giving you endless possibilities to create your perfect masterpiece, whatever your style, right from day one.
- Chain free! Want to move fast, no property to sell, considering part-exchange? If you buy a new property you can cut down on the hassle and stress of moving home, safe in the knowledge that there is no onward chain involved.