Choosing the right mortgage for you
Buying a property can be a complex process, especially when you are faced with a range of options to choose from: Who is the right provider and which is the right mortgage for you now and looking forward to the future?
To give you peace of mind for one of the most important decisions you will make in your life, Maitlands’ have teamed up with Mortgage Advice Bureau South West to ensure that you are provided with expert advice on the best options available.
- Working with the Mortgage Advice Bureau South West: You can rest assured that you will get the latest and most impartial advice available.
- Advice tailored to you: Whether you are a first time buyer, up-scaling or re-mortgaging the Maitlands and Mortgage Advice Bureau South West team can help you find the best mortgage option to suit your circumstances, now and in the future.
- An advisor in every office: Each of our four offices has their own mortgage expert, ready to help you make the right move.
- Protecting your new home: Our experts can also offer guidance on the best insurance products to protect your new home and your family.
- Face to face contact: Unlike some online or phone-based mortgage services, with Maitlands and Mortgage Advice Bueau South West you will deal with the same person throughout the buying process, meaning you can be confident that your advisor knows your situation and requirements inside out, not just a little piece of the jigsaw.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up your mortgage payments.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
When buying a new home could be the right choice for you
There are lots of questions to ask yourself when buying a property and high on the list should be whether you want a brand new home or an older property. From first time buyers to families, apartments to houses, new homes come with a number of benefits and might be just right for you and your lifestyle. Maitlands work with all the leading developers and construction companies in the local area to help find you the brand new home you have always wanted.
- No time for DIY? Move in, unpack and start enjoying your new home immediately.
- Peace of mind: All new homes should be covered by a new home warranty (e.g. NHBC/LABC) meaning you are protected, should you encounter any problems with your new property.
- Green and lean: Today’s innovative construction methods and energy efficient heating and lighting systems mean lower running costs and greater savings for you and the planet.
- Make your mark fast: A new home is like a blank canvas, giving you endless possibilities to create your perfect masterpiece, whatever your style, right from day one.
- Chain free! Want to move fast, no property to sell, considering part-exchange? If you buy a new property you can cut down on the hassle and stress of moving home, safe in the knowledge that there is no onward chain involved.