Fall in Love with the Right Home!
- Buying a home is like falling in love, you can expect to go through the same ups and downs, emotional tugs and pulls, and even similar stages.
- The one that got away, don’t panic, there are plenty more fish in the sea! An estimated 1.2 million residential properties were sold in 2019 (HMRC).
- Broken heart? Don’t worry it’s not just you! One in four (24.42%) of house sales in England and Wales fell through before completion in 2019 (Independent Home Buyer Quick Move Now).
- Hopelessly devoted to that home? Don’t be a fool in love, never settle for what doesn’t feel right! 34% of people said moving to a new house is more nerve-wracking than getting divorced (Real Homes)!
- Make sure you fall in love with the right home! According to the English Housing Survey an owner occupier spends on average 18.1 years in their home, so pick well as you are in it for the long haul!