Buying or Selling
We can help you get the legal side sorted
Across our offices, we have 17 local property professionals who are knowledgeable, dedicated and customer service focused.
Our Moving Managers are our dedicated sale progression team – there to make your sale as smooth as possible – we are not just about finding a buyer we are here to help you move.
Once you have agreed on a price to either sell your property and/or buy your new home, you will need to set the legal side in motion, to transfer ownership and, if required, pay off your old mortgage and setup a new mortgage. It can be complicated and time consuming, so when you appoint your solicitor/conveyancer you want to make sure it is someone who is local and you can trust and who gives you confidence that your transaction will be processed as efficiently as possible.
When you choose to use Maitlands conveyancing through Cnvey, you can take advantage of a competitively priced, independent and professional service, tailored to suit you.
- Maitlands can appoint a local solicitor/conveyancer from our panel the day you place your property on the market or even before you have found your new home to give you a head start.
- Conveyancing designed to suit you: If you are short on time; no meetings, travel or appointments with your solicitor/conveyancer are necessary. You will be kept up to date by email, phone or post to suit you. However, if you prefer to meet your solicitor/conveyancer face to face, that is something that can be set up too.
- No move, no fee: If your sale or purchase should fall through with the Maitlands no completion, no fee promise you will not be stuck with a hefty bill. All you will have to pay for is any ancillary costs such as land searches and Land Registry disbursements.
- You pay a fixed fee – no nasty surprises: You will pay one agreed price, no matter how complex your sale or purchase becomes, so you can keep your budget under control.
- Professional service: We only recommend local firms of Solicitors and Licensed conveyancers who are registered with their appropriate governing bodies and meet the strictest of standards .
- UK and overseas service: You don’t have to be based in the UK to take advantage of the Maitlands service, our network enables us to help you move or sell abroad too.
Disclaimer: If you choose Maitlands Conveyancing, Maitlands will receive a referral fee of £144 inclusive of VAT. You are not obliged to use the Maitlands service and can choose another law firm to act on your behalf. Please inform the office of your chosen conveyancing provider at your earliest convenience.